воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

angier feedback




Life fucking sucks.� I hate my damn life.� Urgh.� I canapos;t stand myself.� Iapos;m such a damn cow.� I just keep eating.� Stupid bitch.� I canapos;t be this fat forever.� And Kylee and Kenna (Kyleeapos;s friend...she has an ed too) are coming on Friday.� so I need to fast like crazy� Iapos;d like to be down to 150 by then.� Itapos;s definitely doable.� Blah.� No more damn food for me.� Ick.� Itapos;s so disgusting. �I just ate a bunch of shit from McDonalds and some popcorn.� I think some other shit too but I canapos;t remember.� Such if life.� 157.2 after purging.� I have to take my laxies and ALLI and diet pills and diurex.� then maybe Iapos;ll be okay. �Ugh I drive myself crazy.� Fat fat fat.� Nasty FAT PIG.� Eew.� Someday.� Someday Iapos;ll be beautiful.� Someday Iapos;ll be thin.� Soon.� I�know I can do this.� I really want to be down to 130 by the end of this month.� But with how badly I�suck, I probably wonapos;t even get down to 140.� Idiot.� Grrrr.� I really canapos;t stand myself.� Itapos;s so stupid.� I�keep thinking Iapos;m doing good and then I fuck up.� And itapos;s the same thing over and over again and I know it doesnapos;t work.� Yet I continue.�

I�should be dead.� Then I wouldnapos;t have to worry about any of this.� But I canapos;t die fat.� And Iapos;ll be happier when Iapos;m thin, so maybe by then I wonapos;t want to die.� Whatever.� I donapos;t know why I bother trying anymore.� I hate myself...



free accounting resume, angier feedback, angier email, angier dodge, angier dentist.



Комментариев нет: