пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

d1770a




Firstly I would like to say some people are so kind To a complete stranger too It restores my faith in mankind

Well quite a lot has happened since I last posted. I went to and came back from Chicago for one Which was amazing, and also led to me and Karoline booking up to go to Canada next April for our second Stargate Convention - damn you Joe Flanigan hehe

I also went to and quit University because between money and work it just wasnapos;t feasible - plus, not to be big headed, but I am good at work and enjoy it so am now job hunting which is weird but exciting. I am hoping to get an easy job to begin with whilst I look for something with some progression. I am also looking into volunteering and/or evening courses. And Iapos;d like to do some form of exercise regularly but am at a loss as to what. Really Iapos;d like a wii fit but there are none in the country hehe

So other than monetary worries and the usual stuff itapos;s business as usual around here.
d1770a, d1770 monitor, d1770, d17535.



Комментариев нет: